Translate

vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Automn

http://www.poempigeon.com/poem.php?uid=4835

This starts as a contest but above all this is my answer to a challenging man, Trevor !

Automn

A new dawn is coming on you
Like teardrops in a swift movement
The leaves brushing past my face
Enticing you to let it go

Automnal leaves are made to linger
Nature comes to its best end, off your own volition
You start, next move, moving faster and stumbling
You step down, back move, sweet lingering and pounding

This new dawn is your approach to my heart
Biting every single drop of sugar from my leaves
You stay restless, glistening along my firm torso
You keep up the rythm, knowing it all

The automn will leave you emptied
Every true substance in you getting old
Numbness will fall on you without a warning
In the blink of an eye, you will die and reborn

28/09/2013
Mimi's world

Aucun commentaire: